Salary: £9-£10 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time
As a Care worker you will support clients in their own homes with:
- Washing and Dressing
- Assisting clients with food and drink
- Assisting with Shopping
- Sitting services/Companionship
- Cleaning and other household duties
- Support clients with attending appointments
- Assisting clients with Budgeting
- Prompting and administration of medication
In order to apply you must be:
- Caring and reliable ideally with some care experience
- Flexible and able to work a full day or night shift
- Preferably have a driving license but it’s not essential.
COVID-19 STATMENT: Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided so you are safe in the role you are carrying out. This includes gloves, aprons, masks, hand sanitiser and face shields (when necessary).